M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Pin Detent Kit - M18FHIWP12-502C
or make 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The M18 FUEL™ High Torque ½” Impact Wrench with Pin Detent provides a full corded replacement delivering 1016Nm of fastening torque and 1491Nm of nut-busting torque. The industry’s most compact cordless High Torque Impact wrench at 205mm in length, this tool allows for more access in tight spaces. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ with Bolt Removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners. Bolt Removal mode gives the user more control when removing fasteners by slowing to 750rpm once the fastener has been busted loose. This tool includes a ½” Pin Detent anvil which provides superior socket retention. A premium rubber overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence
- enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 1016Nm of fastening torque and 1491Nm of nut-busting torque
- Compact cordless high torque impact wrench at 205mm
- 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control
- 0 to 950/1500/1800-750RPM and 0 to 1150/2100/2400/2400IPM
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fasteners free, then slowing to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners
- Features a pin detent design for maximum socket retention
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Reduces user fatigue at only 2.5kg
- LED light to illuminate the work area
|No Load RPM||0-950/1,500/1,800/1,800-750|
|Anvil Size and Type||1/2" Square w/ Pin Detent|
|No Load IPM||0-1,150/2,100/2,400/2,400|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|