M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver - M18FID-0
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver is the Most Powerful Tool in its Class. At 203Nm of fastening torque, this tool drives screws faster but also provides greater control over power and speed thanks to its proprietary 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL™. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM-ION™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-850 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2100 RPM in Mode 2, and 0-3000 RPM in Mode 3. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking, and stripping out screws.
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into four speeds and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- 1/4" Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change
- Self-tapping screw mode is designed to reduce walking as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run-time and ensures long term pack durability
Voltage 18V Length 133mm Weight 0.95kg No Load RPM 0-3,000 On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery No Load IPM 0-3,700 Tool Warranty 5 Years