The BE Industrial misting fan combines a high pressure, centrifugal misting system with a blower fan. That means there are no misting nozzles and thus no possibility of clogging from hard water build-up.
There are 3 fan speeds to choose from — low, medium, and high.
This outdoor fan has a very wide head, at 650mm across, and when combined with the oscillation option, is highly effective at cooling.
The BE industrial misting fan is fed by a huge 41 Litre water storage tank and includes a no mess drip collector. You can also control the mist volume output to help get you through the heat this summer.
- Large outdoor events
- Great for workshops and factory floor areas
- Adjustable height to 1.8m and 3 speed operation
- Large water storage tank
- Integrated water reservoir
- No mess drip water collector
- Heavy duty base for safety and stability
- Portable installation: self-contained unit moves easily between locations;
- Fixed wheels and lockable castors for safety and convenience
- Nozzle-less misting hub technology (high-speed centrifugal atomizer) is guaranteed not to clog
- Adjustable dial to control misting volume
- Low pressure water pump for reliability and longevity
- Automatic shut-off when water tank is empty
- Suitable for cooling people, stockbreeding and greenhouse applications
- Motor: 240V/50Hz/260W 3 Speed
- Fan Blade: 650mm Cast Steel 3 Blade
- Maximum airflow: 138 cubic metres per minute
- Maximum Noise: 68dB
- Oscillation angle: 90º
- Fan tilt adjustable: 30º
- Adjustable Mist - Exit Vol: 0-16kg/Hour
- Maximum water supply: up to 9hours
- Effective area: 200 sq metres
- Operating Temperature: 10 - 50° Celcius
- Effective temp drop: 4 - 8° Celcius
- Operation Humidity: 10% - 85%
- Diameter of atomized drip: < 10 um
- Mist Jet distance: 8-10 m